Here we will go over how to process sales orders
Using Sales Order management features to createa and control orders is very easy. You can create a seamless workflow that confrim each step of the order has been completed, which leads to a systematic inventorymanagement.
You can enter sales orders via
- manually enter the form, or
- Order App, or
- import from excel template
Order status are
- Draft : The order is not confirmed and hence it can be modified or deleted.
- Open : The order is confirmed and ready to convert into invoice. The order quantity is recognised as "Committed Qty" in the stock on hand.
- Close : The order is expired and no logner available for invoice.
- Click "+" icon or F2 for short cut
Customer First : Select customer first as layout and currency may change according to customer set up. If layout changes, the grid item will be reset.
Two Layout available :
- 1.Item : The grid layout will allow to enter item code which link to Item Master in Inventory.
- 2.Service : The grid layout will allow to enter general ledger account number which link to accounting journal.